Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF1421ACXB 14-Inch Discount

 Danelle :I just received this laptop yesterday, thanks to amazons quick one day shipping! I was debating on if I should pay the extra money for the touchscreen or not. I convinced myself that it was necessary and went ahead and ordered this one... The laptop is great! Very quiet, runs smooth! This version is very basic so it is not the fastest laptop around, but fast enough for students or maybe a stay at home parent like myself who goes to school online. The backlit keyboard is now an important part in my laptop life because it allows me to type at night with ease without having to hunch over to see the keys. Now the real stuff! Windows 8 is absolutely horrible... I hate this system, and I consider myself a little tech savy! The lack of a touchscreen makes it difficult to navigate around those darn tickers, and many times I have found myself stuck in the camera or something with no way out cause there isn't an x button and esc does not work either. So I will probably return this for the added touchscreen. But if you can get past the lack of a touchscreen for windows 8, you will really like this laptop! I think it's a winner well minus windows 8!


Jeff Wignall "Photographer, Author and Radio ... (Stratford, CT USA):Here's the funny thing: Despite the fact that I'm a writer and I have spent the better part of the last 20 years sitting at a computer, I have never owned a laptop. I've borrowed quite a few and even rented one for a while, but this is actually my first laptop. I work at home and had convinced myself that my sanity would last longer if I drew an invisible line between my home office and the rest of the house. I was afraid that if I had access to a computer elsewhere (on the couch, for example), I'd never leave computing and the Internet behind--and I'm fast discovering there is a certain amount of truth in that. I've only had this Sony laptop for a month and I'm already getting addicted to having a go-anywhere computer.




The Lunar Staff "Moonlight Entertainment & Sales" (Hee Haw Land, KS):Right out of the box, we pushed the power button, but it did not come on... so there was no precharged battery installed. We plugged it in and it powered right up. It took about 10 minutes total to get it registered, which went fairly smooth. However, in order to register this laptop, you are required to set-up a Microsoft account. Without it, you won't be able to move on. Just a warning if you have a thing about privacy issues, because they want a primary email to register the account with Microsoft, plus two additional ways to verify and communicate with you: an alternate email address and phone number, plus your: d.o.b., name, etc... After the initial set-up you can use the computer directly, to surf the web.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét