Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXW 14-Inch Discount

Nobody:I wanted a new computer with Windows 7 but none could be found, so I settled for this one. I like the looks of it and the weight, but I have zero interest in using Microsoft's tile desktop. To avoid it, all you have to do is hit the Windows button on the keyboard and you'll have what looks pretty much like a Windows 7 desktop. That increased my comfort level considerably.

However, the touch pad has a mind of its own. When typing, I must be swiping the touch pad because windows keep re-sizing themselves. Very frustrating. Speaking of sizing, I don't know whose eyes can see the default font size. I just know for sure it's not my eyes. I've had to go through all my bookmarks, boosting the display to 120% or 133%.

Scrolling is a real pain. I intend to look for instructions on how to use the touch pad with more skill. Everything I've done so far is just following all my learned habits with touch pads, which I've been using exclusively for many years. This touch pad is like nothing I've ever used before. In addition to the scrolling headache, just plain clicking is different. You have to be in the upper center part of the touch pad for the computer to respond.


 Mario Fernandez Ulloa (MIAMI, FLORIDA USA) :The velocity of the WiFi is an issue. My five years Toshiba Satellite works better. It seems that above 100 ft. the signal is lost. I read similar complaints and chat support doesn't help. You can read other complaints in this site: http://community.sony.com/t5/VAIO-Hardware-Networking/VAIO-Fit-slow-wifi/td-p/143697.
UP TO DATE NEWS!! I took my Vaio to the Sony Store at Escazu Costa Rica. After the technician installed some drivers the laptop kept worked bad. They gave me other Laptop and it has been working pretty well with signal strenght. I am grateful that I didn t buy the laptop by internet!!


Nathan Cox"::It would be a great laptop if it would stay connected to wifi. After about 2 months I need to disconnect and reconnect after every time I open it, and about every 10-15 min. The laptop thinks it is connected to the internet but its really not, something to do with this model having faulty wireless cards. The only fix I've seen is to replace the card on your own dime.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét