Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Sony SVT15115CXS Vaio T Series Ultrabook 15.5 Discount

 M. J. Johnson (Milwaukee/Chicago Area) :This laptop is amazing. Sony does a great job; the Sony Imagination bundled software is great and Sony keeps it's reputation however there is a fix to the Fan problem (and I'll explain the fix) for all T series.
Pros:
1080P resolution or double the resolution of that of 720P on a 16:9 display.
Touch screen is great on Win 8; firmware has been updated. No I know Win 8 is not so great but it's a start.
Sony Vegas Studio, Imagination Studio Bundled software
Typing is fast. I have never typed so fast on a computer; the keyboard is great.
The viewing angels are average and it's easy to install (a must have) SSD.
It's very light. The battery life lasts about 4.5 hours which is fine for me.
I don't need the optical drive so I replace it with a 9.5mm 2.5" SATA 2nd HDD Hard Driver Caddy in place for the DVD Optical Bay so I have 1 HDD, 1 SSD, and 1 MSSD.


Josie Jo (Faribault MN):I have had the laptop for two weeks, and it works excellent. Powerful, fast and Windows 8 is really not that bad.
The laptop is thin and light. The aluminum body is excellent looking and appears to be durable. The hinge is full length which I prefer for durability. Screen resolution is excellent. Touch screen works well, but you don't need to use it if you don't want. Battery life is about 4 plus hours on standard settings.


 J. Pitts (Spring Valley, CA USA) :I've been buying computers since the mid-1980s. I bought the Sony VAIO about a year ago to replace a desktop computer. I liked the idea of the touchscreen and I thought I might as well upgrade to Windows 8 while I was at it. I have been sorry ever since. The touchpad/screen is too sensitive and none of the adjustments I've made have had any effect or created an improvement. The DVD device didn't read a CD. The wi-fi, which had been working, suddenly stopped. The list goes on and I'm very dissatisfied. I have an easier time with my old Dell laptop running XP - it's easy to troubleshoot and fix. I just wanted to warn people that this isn't the best choice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét